Sunday 17 March 2013


salam,
a while ago , i watched a video from vlogger aiman azlan.it was his one of his old video but i just watched it recently...

okay the title of the video is speak english can-lah?(if im not mistaken-lah)
you could search it via youtube.com

somewhat,.... i like it when he said

"Don't stop others for moving forward just because you CHOOSE to stay behind"

after i heard he said that i felt like...WOW!
it's awesome and inspired...

well, i always wanted to speak in english with other friends,
yet i am afraid to do so..because i am afraid what they gonna said about me.
because i am afraid that I can't speak well...
i really really have low self-confident
then i ask myself...

"if you keep on to be like this,not to have any courage to move forward,how can you want to success,you can do it,in shaa Allah."

my english teachers always said this "it's okay if you speak in broken English as long as you want to speak,at least in my class"

even one my teachers back then forbid us to speak malay in her class.it's not like she anti-malay or what,but if i kept refuse myself to speak how can-lah i want to improve myself.

even Islam encourage us to learn other languages besides our own language,it's not like we're gonna to forget our own language,culture or what,
but...
it's for our own benefits.
for ourselves improvement.
yeah, i know there's maybe a ton of grammar errors in my entry,but i don't care,because i tried my best to write it.

thats all.peace=)





No comments:

Post a Comment